Tuesday, August 27

J'adoube

I have now finished the first assigned interval (#0, here) on my Leyland-prime-find farm. As noted in the final column of my to-do list, I'm a day early. One of my Mac minis finished already two days ago, three finished yesterday, and two today. I was prepared for some computation-length variability but perhaps not quite that much. The mini that finished early was the leftmost of my array, so perhaps (because it was beside the printer) it was able to more efficiently dissipate the heat. On that basis I've decided to stand them all on their heads which directs the heat exhaust upward (instead of back toward the wall):

No comments:

Post a Comment